According to their latest information LinkedIn operates the world’s largest professional network on the internet with more than 467 million members in over 200 countries and territories.
One of the most useful features of LinkedIn is the ability of users to search for people with particular skills and experience and, if you are looking for a job or selling your services in some way, to be found by others looking for those skills.
In 2016 there were more than 5.7 billion professionally-oriented searches on LinkedIn.
Were you picked up in one of those searches?
DoMyCV can help you get your LinkedIn profile working for you by making sure it is properly optimised - that is to say that all the relevant information about you is actually on your profile, in the right place and in the right format, so that you can be found when a search is conducted by someone looking for your set of skills and experience.
- Strategic placement of keywords to optimise your appearance in searches
- Provision of all relevant Profile, Job description and Professional summary details
- Selection of relevant skills for the Skills section
- Suggestion of Groups relevant to your field of interest
- Further advice as necessary
From just £99 we can sort out your profile for you so you can take full advantage of the excellent networking opportunities this powerful social media site has to offer.
Send us your CV then place your order online.